Revetec Holdings Limited (licensor) offers manufacturing entry level licence agreements, granting the licensee (manufacturer) full access to our patented CCE technology, to be used or adapted by qualified businesses for use in manufacturing engines of all capacities, noting our CCE technology can be adapted for all fuel types.
Licences are available to manufacture Revetec 'CCE' engines for aviation, cars, buses, trucks, trains, ships, boats, motorcycles, military uses, farm machinery, off road vehicles, bikes, home generators, commercial generators, and more.
To streamline what is normally a complicated procedure, we offer individual non-exclusive licence agreements, providing the licensee the latest CCE designs, improvements, updates and data etc.
A licence fee +Royalty fees per engine built start from as little as $50 per engine and increases incrementally, in line with the engine capacity being manufactured.
# Revetec Licensing in a nutshell
- All licences are Non-exclusive, making way for different applications of our CCE technology.
- All licences can be tailored to suit individual needs for any country, state or territory.
- A licence allows the licensee (manufacturer) to use and sell our CCE technology.
- The licensee has an exclusive right in terms of conditions of the licence agreement to produce and sell products, utilising the patented technology in the specified countries.
- Any licensee has the right to grant sub-licenses as such.
- Licence to retrofit our CCE technology with OEM parts is also available.
Persons or Businesses interested in manufacturing a Revetec engine using our patented CCE technology, please contact Revetec Holdings Limited in writing, giving your full name, address, telephone number(s), fax number, e-mail address, and as much information about yourself and your company as possible, to quicken up the process Click Here to send us your details online!
(#) As per individual Heads of Agreement (HOA) and Licensee Agreement (LA).
Feel free to use these technical calculators to estimate the size engine you require.