Revetec Engine Design Competition encourages designers to bring there best engineering design skills and exceptional futuristic flare to create the worlds first purpose built Diesel Powered Paraglider (PPG) engine!
Designers will need a good knowledge of an internal combustion engine and gearing skill set, successful applicants will be equally rewarded, any improvements made to our CCE technology during this process will remain a part of RHL intellectual property, a confidellaty agreement &/or Master Licence agreement must be taken up to form an joint venture, where a FREE 12 month wavered licence fee will be wavered, and each successful applicant will be viewed as a independent joint venture partner, where they in turn can go forwards and sign up sub-licences under a master licence!
The engine design configurations are currently based around;
- X4 or V4 (four cylinder) or V2 (two cylinder) engine configuration.
- 4 stroke Diesel/CNG/LPG with 15:1/12.5:1/10.5:1 compression ratio.
- PPG engine: 350cc capacity with max 2'800 rpm +/-200.
or (Generator engine: with max 850~1'500 rpm.)
- Can use suitable OEM Thermals to reduce build weight and cost.
- Gross dressed dry engine weight required to be under 30kg for PPG engine, +Fuel.
- Design requires the lightest and smallest possible, Hi-pressure mechanical or electrical injector system.
- Propeller output shaft (re-drive) must be atop the engine to produce a lower CG and ground clearance.
- Contra rotation 125cm (49") propeller out-put shafts, to be considered to eliminate Torque twist.
This engine could become part of or replace engine Project N0.3
Click Here to enquire or become involved in any engine design.
-------- / --------
#Competition rewards are currently three thousand dollars (AU$3'000.00) and one million shares (AU$10'000) in RHL for each successful engine design, rewards will only be distributed after successful engine testing phase is completed.
The taking up of shares essentially gives each designer(s) a stake in assuring that there involvement and pre-production engine design makes it past testing and shortly thereafter Revetec would instigate a production run.
(#) All approved applicants automatically become part of RHL R&D team, and as such will be treated as independent licensed entities, with the same rewards mentioned above, as well as being privy to any and all improvements made to Revetec CCE Technology by other licensees as agreed upon in the licensing agreement!