This calculator determines the
displacement size of an engine, based on your data.
- Use measurement in either Millimetres or inches.
- Enter the cylinder Bore diameter.
- Enter the Bore/Stroke ratio, if you know it, if left blank the system will calculate it.
- Enter the piston Stroke length.
- Enter the number of Cylinders.
- Then Click on Calculate Displacement button.
The value will be returned in Litres (litres3), Cubic Centimetres (cm3) or Cubic Inches (inch3), from Bore, Stroke, and Number of cylinders.
You can also Calculate Bore from Engine Size, Stroke, and Number of cylinders or Calculate Stroke from Engine Size, Bore, and Number of cylinders by entering the required values and clicking on the proper Calculate button.
To do another, click the Clear Values button and then enter a new set of values.